Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bio PVasquez

My name is Priscilla and I an a veteran of the U.S. Army. My family is very important to me. I have two dogs that are like my babies or at least they think that there babies. I am much relieved that although you grow up you dont have to grow old. Wisdom is a great part of growing old, as well as lower car insurance premiums. :)I am origninally from Jacksonville, Florida home of the Jaguars. My favorite color is pink although my husband thinks that pink makes women agressive. I am an aspiring educator who loves kids and teaching. I use to give my brothers test and grades for fun(which they loves just as much as I did). I live by the saying "when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade", I never give up and I will never surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment